We’ve been telling you about a plan to dive San Clemente / Santa Barbara Islands, on a limited load boat. Well, the plans are taking shape!
Join Channel Islands Scuba and Dive Team, for a two day dive to these awesome locations! Tired of diving Anacapa and Santa Cruz? Want to see purple hydrocoral? How about swimming with 100s of sea lions? Well, this is the trip for you!
- Limited to 22 divers – sign up now at Channel Islands Scuba
- Dates: Sep 23-25, 2011
- Departs Friday at 5 PM, returns Sunday at 7 PM
- Dive all day Saturday, Saturday night dive, Sunday half day diving
- Cost: $475 per diver, includes:
- Sleeping quarters
- Food, snacks, drinks
- Air Fills (nitrox available for additional charge)
- Specialty Classes – been interested in dry suit diving? nitrox? Join this dive to get your certifications completed!
- Contact Chris at Channel Islands Scuba for details on training opportunities
This is an awesome opportunity for the Team to dive together, at some of the best locations Southern California, and the world, has to offer. Don’t miss out! Contact the shop today to reserve your spot!Share on Facebook